Sunday 27 June 2010

The new god Medium

It's the blackberry, and those annoying broadcasts that are fast becoming a fad. Like really, does anyone believe that I need to send out a broadcast of someone's obvious idleness, to create a special pathway for God to bless me?
I don't know if it works for others, but, definitely not me, the whole blackmail syndrome that reeks off those messages. And the most irritating ones are those that put up a threat( about something bad happening). Now don't even get me started on those ones that now decide to pick on a loved one( Susan read this message and didn't forward it, her mum died a day after). 'Well nutter, I ain't forwarding no messages, and yo can touch ma mama'.
So, I thought I'd just save you the trouble of including me in your broadcasts, by informing you, that;
Before I had my blackberry, I didn't need to forward messages to people before God blessed me or before God knew that I loved Him or before something special happened to me. Forwarding messages to 20 people is NOT a criteria for God to bless me. So, won't you save me the trouble of unlocking my keypad, scrolling to my messenger application, only to read a message asking me to pass it on so that God would bless me in 5mins. Maybe yours, but, my own God is NOT a magician. Yea, so, thanks for co-operating. And God bless you too!

1 comment:

  1. Plus the ones that have to do with forwarding a bc so that a child or someone in a foreign country will receive
    healing.still can't figure how that'll work!people can be funny

    ReplyDelete